1> Project Manager:-

I allotted this role for myself because I have a vision of the idea and I know what is exactly going to be done in this project. My responsibilities are to make sure all project work is done within a particular period of time, within budget, and as per plan. Moreover, I would like to face all challenges which can occur during this project work because I have the ability to take a calculated risk. I will distribute a specific task to my different team members who are professionals in their respective fields. My team going to contain a graphic designer, marketing manager, development , and technical director. They all have the ability to complete my all requirements and desired goals. furthermore, I will give them deadlines, the budget to run this project, tasks to fulfill, and proper equipment. I would like to keep a record of their progress so I can control the timeline and expenses, I will keep updating my executives by giving them a weekly report of the project.

2> Graphic Designer:-

The role of graphic designer is considered a vital role in the team because he is the one who is going to be the face of the application. He is going to design all components for this project such as logo, business cards, letterhead, reports, sales kits, advertisements, printing layouts, signage, packaging, and many more. He has the responsibility to create a wide range of visualizing effects and to make sure he creates a design to make it more attractive, he can convert a website visitor into the client. Every annual report which is going to check by executives must look effective. Moreover, for advertising, visual journalist, and publication he is the one who is going to design brochures, layouts, and magazines for information regarding respective flight clubs. Due to his excellent designing skills, he can create a logo for the brand which is going to be used by the company, which can be the identity for a brand.

3> Marketing Manager:-

The marketing manager gonna be a game-changer in this project. Marketing management contains a content writer, SEO specialist, PPC manager, and social media manager. Let’s go one by one, first of all, the Content writer is responsible for creating thoughtful and engaging original written content. His number one priority includes creative writing, interviewing, research, and analytical skills. Second of all SEO specialists analyze reviews and implement changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. My specialist gonna be a problem solver and decision-maker, with the ability to develop relevant and engaging content. He may also test and implement testing various search engine marketing techniques, website layouts, and advertising for search engine optimization. The third one is the PPC manager who is going to launch and optimize PPC campaigns. In addition to, monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts. On top of that, he will write an attractive and concise copy for adverts. He will find some ways to reduce risk of click fraud. At last but not least, Social media manager is responsible for overseeing a company’s interactions with the public by implementing social media platforms content strategies. Their duties include analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns.

4> Development:-

This team going to contain three major part of project Front-end developer, back-end developer, and quality assurance engineer. First and foremost, Front-end developer is the one who is going to add visual elements that users see and interact with in a application. Front-end developing contain several kind of languages such as HTML,CSS, and Java Script. He can combine the art of design with the art of programming. He is so conscious about his work and also punctual. Second person who is going to perform crucial role in this application is back-end developer who is responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do. They usually write services and APIs used by fron-end developers and mobile application developers. Back-end developing needs programing languages according to choice but some of the famous one we are going to use is Python for main language, Django for database, and react for javascript. Moreover, quality assurance engineer going to review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback. He will create detailed and well-structured test plans and cases. Also, he will identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs in my website. He will monitor debugging process results which can help him latter to update website.

5> Technical Director:-

My technical director will spend an average of 3-5 hours per week working with my team and also for other support to reports submitted by the team. He will provide a clear description of the project, with expectations, goals and best outcome for the team. Moreover, he will check the progress of the project regularly submitted by the team. Maintain open communication with team members. He is going to be mentor of the team so they can get corporate experience, guide the team to meet benchmarks. His feedback on weekly report will be valuable for project.